Advance Diploma In Culinary Arts
Advance Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery Supervision
Eligibility : Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery, fluency in English language.
What Qualification Will I Get?
Advance Diploma from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom.
How Long is This Course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 Months Practical & Theory at the Academy & 4 Months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants.
How is the Course Assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations
What Does This Course Lead On To?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What Will I Study in This Course?
Classes held per week: 5 (practical: 3 & theory: 2)
• Supervise Staff Training
• Food Safety Supervision for Catering
• Resource Management in Food Preparation
• Menu Planning and Costing
• Global Influences on Eating and Drinking
• Supervise Food Production
• Indian & Pan Asian Cuisine
• Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision Principles
TUITION FEE : Rs 1, 60,000/-
INTERNATIONAL FEE : Rs 40,000/-
LIBRARY FEE : Rs 5,000/-
GST : 18%
TOTAL FEE : Rs 2, 41,900/-
AMOUNT FOR 3 INSTALLMENTS : Rs 80,644/- payable in first 4 months
For International students fees is : Rs 2, 64, 500/-
Amount for 3 instalments is : Rs 88,166/- payable in first 4 months
Documents required at the time of admission:
• Birth certificate
• School leaving certificate
• Character certificate
• 10+2 mark sheet
• Proof of Residence
• Two Passport size photographs
• Passport copy