ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS
Advance Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery Supervision
Eligibility: Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery, fluency in English language
What qualification will I get?
Advance Diploma from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How long is this course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 Months Practical & Theory at the Academy & 4
Months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants
How is the course assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations
What does this course lead on to?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What Will I Study in This Course?
Classes held per week: 5 (practical: 3 & theory: 2)
Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision Principles
- Supervise Staff Training: Importance, benefits of structured & staff training
- Food Safety Supervision for Catering: Importance of food safety management procedures, responsibility & its compliance
- Resource Management in Food Preparation: Identification, importance and consideration of resource management
- Menu Planning and Costing: Principles, factors & importance ofmenu planning as well as costing
- Global Influences on Eating and Drinking: Identifying & explaining the factors of global influences on eating & drinking
- Supervise Food Production: Describing the roles & responsibilities of individuals, steps in the risk assessment process of food production supervisor
- Indian & Pan Asian Cuisine: Basic knowledge & preparation of North Indian, Chinese & Thai Cuisine
TOTAL FEE Rs 2, 41, 900/-
AMOUNT FOR 3 INSTALLMENTS Rs 80,633/- Payable in 4 months
For International students fee is Rs 2, 77, 300/-
Amount for 3 instalments is Rs 92, 433/- Payable in 4 months
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Copy of birth certificate*
2. Passport copy*
3. Copy of Class 10 th passing certificate*
4. Proof of Residence – Adhaar card copy*
5. 4 passport size recent photographs
* Originals to be produced at the time of admission
Download PDF Book Now PayuMoney