THE CHEF PROGRAM
The Chef Program – Dual Qualification- Diploma in Culinary Arts & Patisserie
Eligibility: 10 th Pass or above, fluency in English language
What qualification will I get?
1 Year Diploma in Culinary Arts & Diploma in Patisserie from City & Guilds, London,
How long is this course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 months practical & theory at the academy & 4 months
Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants
How is the course assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations
What does this course lead on to?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What will I study in this course?
Classes held per week: 8 (practical: 6 & theory: 2)
- Safety at work in food preparation, food Safety at work
- Food preparation methods, Cost control operations
- Storage & care of materials, Nutrition at work
- Cooking methods: boiling, poaching, steaming, stewing, braising, deep frying, baking, roasting, grilling
- Cold food preparations, basic pastry technique
- Kitchen maintenance & design
- Menu planning, budgeting, costing & control
- Preparation, cooking & service – Meat, Poultry dishes, stocks, soups, sauces, pulses & vegetable dishes
- Preparation, cooking & service - Pasta, rice, farinaceous, cold preparation dishes, egg dishes & savouries.
- Prepare & bake paste based products and desserts, cakes and sponges
- Prepare meringue based products and desserts, prepare gelatin set desserts
- Prepare egg set desserts, chemically aerated products
- Prepare & cook fruit based desserts
- Prepare simple frozen desserts
- Prepare & bake fermented products
- Prepare & use creams, fillings & glazes
- Prepare hot & cold sauces
- Prepare & use decorative mediums
TUITION FEE Rs 2,70,000/-
INTERNATIONAL FEE Rs 80,000/-
LIBRARY FEE Rs 5,000/-
TAX (GST) 18%
TOTAL FEE FOR 1 YEAR Rs 4,18,900/-
AMOUNT FOR THREE INSTALMENTS Rs. 1,39,633/- payable in 4 months
For International student’s fee is Rs 4, 54,300/-
Amount for 3 instalments is Rs 1, 51,433/-
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Copy of birth certificate*
2. Passport copy*
3. Copy of Class 10 th passing certificate*
4. Proof of Residence – Adhaar card copy*
5. 6 passport size recent photographs
* Originals to be produced at the time of admission
Download PDF Book Now