The Chef Program – Dual Qualification- Diploma in Culinary Arts & Patisserie
Eligibility: 10th Pass or above, fluency in English language.
What Qualification Will I Get?
1 Year Diploma in Culinary Arts & Diploma in Patisserie from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom.
How Long is This Course?4
1 Year Program consisting of 6 months practical & theory at the academy & 4 months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants.
How is the Course Assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations.
What Does This Course Lead On To?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What Will I Study in This Course?
Classes held per week: 8 (practical: 6 & theory: 2)
• Safety at work in food preparation
• Food Safety at work
• Food preparation methods
• Cost control operations
• Storage & care of materials
• Nutrition at work
• Cooking methods: boiling, poaching, steaming, stewing, braising, deep
• frying, baking, roasting, grilling.
• Cold food preparations, basic pastry technique.
• Kitchen maintenance & design.
• Budgeting, costing & control.
• Menu planning.
• Preparation, cooking & service – Meat, Poultry dishes, stocks, soups,
• sauces, pulses & vegetable dishes.
• Preparation, cooking & service - Pasta, rice, farinaceous, cold preparation
• dishes, egg dishes & savouries.
• Prepare & bake paste based products and desserts
• Prepare & bake cakes and sponges
• Prepare meringue based products and desserts Prepare gelatin set desserts
• Prepare egg set desserts
• Prepare & bake chemically aerated products
• Prepare & cook fruit based desserts
• Prepare simple frozen desserts
• Prepare & bake fermented products
• Prepare & use creams, fillings & glazes
• Prepare hot & cold sauces
• Prepare & use decorative mediums
|TUITION FEE||Rs. 2,61,000/-|
|INTERNATIONAL FEE||Rs. 70,000/-|
|LIBRARY FEE||Rs. 5,000/-|
|TOTAL FEE FOR 1 YEAR||Rs. 3,86,400/-|
|AMOUNT FOR THREE INSTALMENTS||Rs. 1,28,800/- payable in first 4 months|
For International student's fees is Rs. 4,20,900/-
Amount for 3 instalments is Rs. 1,40,300/-
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Birth certificate
2. School leaving certificate
3. Character certificate
4. 10+2 mark sheet
5. Proof of Residence
6. Two Passport size photographs
7. Passport copy