DIPLOMA IN BAKERY AND PATISSERIE
Cook and Bake Academy has created a program based on the City & Guilds International Catering and Hospitality Curriculum.The main emphasis of the course is to provide the student with extensive bakery & patisserie practical training & educational modules that would help the student to train and prepare for job in the hospitality industry
Eligibility: 10th Pass or above, fluency in English language
What qualification will I get?
1 Year Diploma from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How long is this course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 months practical & theory at the academy & 4 months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants
How is the course assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations
What does this course lead on to?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What will I study in this course?
Classes held per week: 5 (Practical: 3 & Theory: 2)
• Safety at work in food preparation
• Hygiene at work in food production
• Kitchen maintenance & design
• Budget, costing and control in food preparation
• Prepare, bake paste based products and desserts
• Prepare, bake cakes and sponges
• Prepare meringue based products and desserts
• Prepare gelatin set desserts
• Prepare egg set desserts
• Prepare & bake chemically aerated products
• Prepare & cook fruit based desserts
• Prepare simple frozen desserts
• Prepare & bake fermented products
• Prepare & use creams, fillings & glazes
• Prepare hot & cold sauces
• Prepare & use decorative mediums
Total Fee Rs 2, 24, 200/-
Amount for 3 Instalments Rs 74, 733/- paid in 4 months
For International students fee is Rs 2, 59, 600/-
Amount for 3 instalment is Rs 86, 533/-
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Copy of birth certificate*
2. Passport copy*
3. Copy of Class 10 th passing certificate*
4. Proof of Residence – Adhaar Card Copy*
5. 4 Passport size recent photographs*
*Originals to be produced at the time of admission
Download PDF Book Now Pay U Money