DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS
Cook and Bake Academy has created a program based on the City & Guilds International Catering and Hospitality Curriculum.The main emphasis of the course is to provide the student with extensive culinary arts practical training & educational modules that would help the student to train and prepare for job in the hospitality industry.
Eligibility: 10th Pass or above, fluency in English language
What qualification will I get?
1 Year Diploma from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How long is this course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 months practical & theory at the academy & 4 months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants
How is the course assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations
What does this course lead on to?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What will I study in this course?
Classes held per week: 5 (Practical: 3 & Theory: 2)
• Safety at work in food preparation
• Food safety at work
• Food preparation methods
• Cost control operations
• Storage & care of materials
• Nutrition at work
• Cooking methods: boiling, poaching, steaming, stewing, braising, deep frying, baking, roasting, grilling
• Cold food preparations, basic pastry technique
• Kitchen maintenance & design
• Budgeting, costing & control
• Menu Planning
• Preparation, cooking & service – Meat, poultry dishes, stocks, soups, sauces, pulses & vegetable dishes
• Preparation, cooking & service – Pasta, rice, farinaceous, cold preparation dishes, egg dishes & savouries
Total Fee Rs 2, 24, 200/-
Amount For 3 Instalments Rs 74, 733/- paid in 4 months
For International students fee is Rs 2, 59, 600/-
Amount for 3 instalments is Rs 86,533/-
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Copy of birth certificate*
2. Passport copy*
3. Copy of Class 10 th passing certificate*
4. Proof of Residence – Adhaar Card Copy*
5. 4 Passport size recent photographs*
*Originals to be produced at the time of admission
Download PDF Book Now Pay U Money